You hear so much about interactive meditation and Yoga these days, and there are so many Yoga styles to choose from, that it is advisable to research a particular Yoga style which suits your needs. Some Yoga classes are gentle, restorative, athletic, cerebral, spiritual, meditative, or hot. Therefore, research the style of Yoga which attracts you most. Then visit a local Yoga studio, or wellness center, for further information. If you have any concerns, you could set up an appointment with a Yoga teacher, and share your thoughts about your specific needs. Do research online to see what kinds of reviews the studio and teachers have received. Some people think of yoga as a moving or interactive meditation.
BENEFITS OF PRENATAL YOGA AND PREGNANCY YOGA
A prenatal and postnatal yoga practice can help you
- Connect you with other parents who are at all stages of pregnancy
- Improve your postpartum recovery
- Helps to strengthen the body for child bearing and aids in relieving common discomforts
- Alleviate many of the discomforts of pregnancy such as nausea, constipation, varicose veins, swelling, back pain and sciatica.
- Release chronic pain, tightness and that frozen feeling in your body through juicy stretching and deep breathing.
- Each breath, coupled with movement and intention allows you to create the space for change.
- Gain clarity to detach from outcomes during your day so that decisions and obstacles become less stressful, which keeps you off the emotional roller coaster for good.
- An uplifting & restful class that will leave you buzzing with vitality & connect you to a deep sense of inner wisdom so you can focus on what you want to manifest in your life
For free articles about yoga mailed once a month, email info at synergybyjasmine dot com with “Request Yoga Tips” in headline.
Jasmine Kaloudis teaches Valentine’s Day Ideas 2012 Romantic Yogalicious Couples Classes, prenatal yoga near the Mainline, PA as well as gentle beginner yoga in various Philadelphia area locations and is the author of the top mind body blogs and websites for 2011.
Five Solid Benefits You Can Experience from Yoga
- Reduce Stress through the practice of Yoga. This is a universal benefit of all styles of Yoga. If you have stress, when you walk into a Yoga class, you will have much less when you leave. You might feel sore or invigorated after your first class.Some Yoga schools use a variety of methods to purge stress from the body, but the most common are Pranayama (breath techniques), Asana (posture), Mantra (sound), Meditation, and Relaxation Techniques. After a few classes, you will know what works and what does not.
- Positive Thinking is a by product of most yoga classes, with the rare exception of a dogmatic Yoga teacher. If you discover you are in the midst of a “drill sergeant,” disguised as a Yoga teacher, you have to make a decision based on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Do you want to be challenged or do you want to feel supported during your class? Consider this: If you feel negative after listening to your Yoga teacher, you should not return to that class. You may find another Yoga teacher in the same facility or at another Yoga center.
- Sleeping Better is a result of the first two, above-mentioned, Yoga benefits. For the most part, the physical styles of Yoga release muscle tension through Asana (movement) and Pranayama (controlled breath work). The less physical styles may focus on Mantra, Meditation, and Relaxation Techniques and often delve more into yogic philosophy.
- Relief from Back Pain is a by product of the physical styles, but choose carefully. The more gentle Hatha Yoga sub-styles such as Restorative, Gentle, and Therapeutic Yoga, cater to students with a variety of ailments, including back pain. Styles such as Ashtanga are usually not a great choice for a yoga newbie since the adjustments can be quite aggressive.
- Increased Muscle Tone is also a result of the physical styles of Yoga. If you are searching for a Hatha Yoga teacher, studio, or style, choose one that caters to your physical condition. Do not jump into a physically vigorous Yoga class, unless you are physically active. Most injuries, in the physical forms of Yoga occur, when students push themselves too far or the teacher does an inappropriate aggressive adjustment.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- My Review of Amazingself.com – Fine-Tuning Your Eating, Skin, Wallet and Mindset
- Yoga & Meditation Music and Song Reviews – Tunes to Downdog, Chill or Get It On To
- Sleeping with Your Enemy or Shooting Your Enemy? My Review of SaveTheMarriage.com
- Valentines Day 2012 in Philadelphia – Want a Valentine’s Day That Doesn’t SUCK or Bleed Your Wallet Dry?
- Partner Yoga for Beginners and Partner Yoga DVDs and Videos
- Interactive Meditation and Prenatal Yoga @ Mainline PA
- Romantic Ideas, Romance Tips and Top 9 Romance Sites for the Love-Challenge
- Yoga for Couples – Sexuality and Spirituality Merge in Yoga Poses and Couples Meditation
- Yoga, Spas and Other Romantic Ideas from Philadelphia and Romantic Retreats
- Prenatal Yoga Mainline PA, Pregnancy Yoga Classes Philadelphia
- Couples Yoga Poses and Couples Meditation Benefits