What are the benefits of yoga for the workplace or office?
Yoga at Your Office and Yoga for Weight Loss Classes
Did you know that 75% to 90% of all visits to primary care doctors are stress related and more heart attacks occur on Monday morning than any other day?
At Synergy By Jasmine, we understand the importance of stress management in the office.
For corporations, non-profits and small businesses who want to help employees manage daily stress, deadlines and pressure or to simply reward them for a project well done, we offers a series of programs created specifically to keep your employees in a state of improved vitality and able to contribute to your business in an enhanced way.
Choose from our corporate memberships, executive memberships and lunchtime lectures.
This practice allows everyone to explore interpersonal dynamics in ways that enhance all of our relationships — making it a powerful tool for teachers, counselors and corporate groups seeking better self-management.
Benefits of Yoga at the Workplace
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Improve Morale and Relations amongst Staff and Management
- Empowers staff with tools to deal with pressure, deadlines with control and calm
- Improve decision making and reduce anger
- Helps raise self-esteem and gives techniques for self-management
- Helps foster a more cooperative and fun atmosphere
- Reduces aches, pain, backaches, headaches, immunity
- Reduce absenteeism due to sickness and exhaustion
- Promote well being & team building in the workplace
- Decrease corporate health care expenses
Show Employees you care. Jasmine can provide lunchtime lectures, on-going 45 minutes yoga classes or after work 85 minutes yoga classes on some of the following topics:
- Re-energizing Ourselves in the Office
- De-Stress in 15 Minutes or Less
- Enhancing Communication and Concentration Skills
- Dealing With Difficult People and Situations
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Disease Prevention Strategies
What general questions should I ask the Yoga Teacher?
- What types of yoga do you practice?
- What are your training and qualifications?
- Do you teach other students with my type of cancer?
We look forward to connecting!