Looking for a fun way to celebrate a Birthday, Anniversary, Retirement, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Wedding shower, Bachlorette Party or celebrate your newfound singledom? You can also commemorate memorials in a spiritual and respectful way with a private class with a special candle-light meditation in honor of the deceased at the end with private yoga instruction for those living in the Metro Philadelphia or Philly area.
Benefits of Private Yoga Instruction
- Renew the love and connection with your partner or friends.
- Experience moments of intimacy, rejuvenation, healing, transformation and relaxation.
- Learn how to encourage, guide, honor, support, be silly, be playful and receive support with your loved ones.
- Feel profoundly connected to a group or friend or with a loved one.
- Reduce physical aches and pains, tensions and anxieties
Philadelphia Private Yoga Instruction at Your Home, Office or Retreat
Classes can either be partner yoga or traditional yoga classes done in a group setting. Please let us know if couples or friends will be attending the class.
Cost of the program depends upon a number of different factors. For more information, please call 610.352.1177 or email [email protected] and let us know about:
- Lighting System – can we adjust lighting to be soft and calming?
- Sound System. Is a CD available?
- Location and parking.
- HVAC System, will we have access to modify temperature during and before class.
- Type of yoga, gentle, moderate, vigorous, prenatal, couples, partner etc
- Day and Time.
- One time class or repeat class.
- Payment Options and Terms (Cash, paypal or check up-front required to secure class time .
- Physical Space – how many will it accommodate, level of privacy and surrounding noise, and will we need time to move furniture around.
- Fitness level, body types, yoga experience of participants
- Number of students
We look forward to connecting!